1. High Quality: you will be happy with your photos! At the end of the day what really matters is: are you delighted with the results? I listen to what you want and will deliver above expectations. (Read the testimonials.)
2. You will have peace of mind. As a full time professional, I:
- Shoot with high-end professional equipment and bring backup equipment
- Create multiple backups, and archive, to protect all of your images.
- Am on-time, reliable and discreet
- Protect your images. Your photos will only be made available to you or people you designate.
- Use an assistant and/or second photographer for most shoots
- Carry $1,000,000 General Liability Insurance and arrange for appropriate permits.
3. I specialize in photographing people and making them look good! There is an art to bringing out the best in people, which requires skill in: posing, lighting, composition, styling, exposure, color temperature, and retouching. I also have the skills to shoot in a variety of styles, as you can see from the galleries, and to provide you with a wide variety of "looks" in a short period of time.
4. For events: I’m safe and reliable. 25 years of global experience in a previous corporate career guarantee I dress and act appropriately in every situation. Extensive preparation guarantees you will receive images of the key-players and important moments. I am experienced at providing large group shots, grip-and-grins, candids, portrait stations, and other coverage at: corporate events, parties, conventions, sales conferences, award ceremonies, and red carpet events.
5. For portraits, headshots, and engagement sessions: The shoots are fun, relaxed, and memorable. I’m delighted to incorporate your ideas; and, love to show you doing what you love to do, with people you adore, in the places that make you happy. Once your session is scheduled, you will receive the secrets of how to look your absolute best during the photoshoot -- flattering clothing options, makeup tips, etc. You will receive a list of these tips the day before the shoot as a reminder.